Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nothing To Do With Building A House

Second Place!

My 'little one' woke up this morning and said to me, "I have lots of energy today Mum". He sure did. He came 2nd, in his Grade, for the annual Prep School Inter-House Cross Country Championship. He is one of the littlest in his year (like his brother is, like his mother was, like his father was) but he ran like the wind! As my eldest is House Captain he got to accept the Inter-House Cross Country Trophy, as my boys house won! .... the first time their house has won the Championship since 1973. Hubby and I sat savouring the day. What a privilege it is to be our boys parents. A-M xx

Hi Mum... you can stop screaming now.

First time since 1973!

Congratulations from the School Principal.

Happy School Memories.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Lady AM,
    Nice to come back to the world of net where I can find my cool & nice friends.

    WoW! what a savouring day you all had! I can imagine how you look like and feel when your lovely boys took the best thing in school. Wonder, huh? Both are worth it but not the less the parents. Be proud of them coz am proud of you too.

    Thanks for being there for me although in thoughts. It makes me stronger to hurdle this journey I had. The hysterectomy was well done and am recovering at home now and mind you, it's really speedy §:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoorah!
    Look at your little boys feet, they aren't even touching the ground he is running so fast!
    So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to break away from the building stresses AM! A Big congratulations to your boys, I hope they got to savour the moment!
    xx
    Romana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are just adorable. I can tell they were super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely share... your pride and emotions come through in your post. Congratulations to your boys and to the boys parents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it amazing how sweet and wonderful life is again now that you don't have to worry about the house?! I'm so glad you are enjoying family time, it looks absolutely lovely there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx