Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finally The Green Stuff

Image Courtesy House Beautiful

Right ... lots to do this weekend. Firstly 2 soccer matches, then searching for plants for our front garden. Despite being a Saturday, we have ANOTHER painter coming around to quote on the Master Painters repair work at midday. I'm feeling positive. This place is going to be a palace if everything does get fixed. I'm so enjoying Wilfrid's perfect gloss work. Maybe I wouldn't have enjoyed the place as much if I hadn't seen the 'woeful' version before the 'quality' version??!!
Have a great weekend everyone. I can hear hubby in the kitchen whipping up my coffee. Perfect start!
A-M xx

11 comments:

  1. A-M have a great great weekend with the family. Im glad youre feeling positive. Its a beauty of a place. Thanks again for sharing with us. Julie in Holland xo :) That last picure is great, that crate reminds me of a crate we just found at reclaimed yard in the south of Holland its filled with 12 old green bottles with the caps that permenatly stay on that are hinged, its beer from Belgium from about 60 years ago.We set ours in the back yard too under a big basket of ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend looks similar to yours. First soccer and the I hope to get the time to go and look for some plants for the garden. But first - sleep. Lucky you, you are up already .... (I dont like sleeping). Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AM,
    firstly I just wanted to say your house is beautiful. Congrats on a job well done.

    your pool looks amazing I'm hoping my pool will looks just as beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing your journey
    Hugs
    The Browns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like busy, pleasant weekend.
    Enjoy!
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi A-M. Love hearing how good the gloss-work is looking. And you are probably right. It is probably is all the more sweeter knowing what it could of been. Have a great weekend. x Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sounds beautiful, have a great weekend.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A.M,

    Those are the words I like to hear. Hubby in the kitche making coffee...

    Have a fabulous weekend

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A-M good luck with the painter! Please, please when can we see the turf??

    ReplyDelete
  9. A-M, hope your weekend turning out to be a fun one!
    I too have had that thought, that I will definitely enjoy the new, repaired__________ (fill-in-the-blank), because I had the woeful version first. Let's hold on to that thought anyway!!
    hugs, j.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx