Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Days

I could not start the week without mentioning the absolutely beautiful weather we are having at the moment, here in Brisbane...... beautiful clear days, cool nights and deliciously warm days. The weekend was perfect. We worked hard all Saturday (gardens/ironing!) and Sunday morning (rubbish dump run) and then Sunday afternoon, played in the backyard with our darling cousin, Miranda Rose. If only the weather could stay just like this, forever. It's so warm and winter theoretically isn't over yet.... hmmmm, I wonder what Summer is going to be like this year! Have a great week everyone..... and if you are in 'Beautiful Brisbane'..... lap it up!
A-M xx


4 comments:

  1. You know I adore the boys! And that little Miranda Rose is so precious! I love the look of love on the boys faces in the second photo- you can tell they absolutely adore her! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming to you!! I'm sad to say that the summer is over, and the wather is alredy crisp and I don't like it.....I'm not a big fan of winter, but I have to put my patio furniture into the garage until next spring....sukk.....

    LOVE, love your house!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI A-M
    The weather has been great here too over the last few days, but has turned cold and wet now. I have a week off coming up and think I need to 'go north'.

    What great 'genes' in your family. Inside and Out!!!
    xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see the boy's are happy as well as the lil angel.

    Yeah, right! weather here is going chilly in the evening. Daytime is only 20 deg and to think that's our summer.

    Wish I can drag the summer to shorten the winter. But, hey! who cares? we live this way all our lives so, we can enjoy the very best of everything, huh?

    Hugs to you all, downunder!
    /R

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx