Friday, August 28, 2009

Sunny And Hot Weekend

Image Courtesy Country Living
"Hello little kitty"

Phew, it's the weekend! They have forecast another Spring scorcher tomorrow... 31 degrees. Thank goodness our soccer matches are early tomorrow morning!

Had a lovely busy day today, wrapping orders, unpacking new stock and rearranging furniture. I am making room for my lovely new sofa for the Great Room, which arrives next week. A beautiful, pre-shrunk French linen 4 seater sofa..... with the most gorgeous shape. This sofa will be available through custom order via my shoppe. I can't wait to show you this beauty.

Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks for your constant support, visits, lovely comments and emails. This blog of mine brings me great joy, thanks to you. See you next week!
A-M xx

7 comments:

  1. sofa sound wonderful, can't wait to see it!
    I'm finally having my giveaway if you are interested!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sofa sounds divine - can't wait to see it. Your house is really starting to come together - yesterday's outside photos were fabulous. Enjoy your hot weekend - I guess the pool's going to get a lot of use! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, can't wait to see your new sofa! The weather is still ridiculous here, with temperatures around 15 degrees celsius.. :( We've had the worst summer in years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "visting" you every day too! Happy weekend A-M..... Julie in Holland...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving you from the start of our friendship in bloglandia. YOu know when we started this.

    Happy for you in your w/end activities. Shout out LOUD for me too §;-)

    Have a blessing days!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have enjoyed visiting your blog from time to time and watched your home being built. So happy to read in your comment on my blog that you went the drawer route instead of lower cabinet route in your kitchen. I am definitely a fan of drawers in the kitchen and bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A-M - aren't you glad you continued the blog. I love seeing this transformations and it inspires me to keep going with my small one bedroom flat! It's back to cold, rainy weather here in Sydney today - how crazy has it been?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx