Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some Etsy Love


Another online purchase I made recently is this set of darling little gold ceramic owls, from Juliet's Etsy store, Pirdy. They sit on a little black set of drawers in my Great Room, where I store all our music. They blend in beautifully with the gilded picture I have above the drawers ... and of course my lovely new music stand. I just have to find an elegant lamp for this spot now....still using an old bedside lamp here..... but a lamp is essential. It is so lovely to have soft lamp light near the front door without having any other lights blazing. I just love my little owl family. Thanks Juliet! Juliet also has a lovely blog HERE.
A-M xx

7 comments:

  1. Glad the music stand and other items were a success, hope I haven't started something. Your husband might curse me.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-M, they are really cute. I too am a big fan of etsy as you can find some really great things. I am not sure what we all did before it was invented :-)

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your owls are super cute. I love ETSY - such great artists and a wonderful selection of products.

    Your music stand is great too, and I love the new header.

    Well done!!

    Julie and Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, grat heder. You are so right to put your "sign". You have accomplished something really huge here.
    Smaal golden owls? I have small golden angels...love them
    Enjoy all that you have achieved.
    Godeliva van Ariadone

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are just the cutest little owls ever! What a great find, I love all the birds in Pirdys shop... now if only I could figure out which ones to choose!

    Bespoke Letterpress
    http://bespokepress.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little family of fowls. They look lovely on the dark wood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx