Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Memorable Markets


Image Courtesy Love Stamp

Popped down to the Boutique Markets on the weekend, with my 'instant new best friend neighbour'. We had a lovely time chatting to the Mondo Cherry girls (sort of purchased a lot from their stall) and stuffing our faces with cherry danishes and the like. I had been stalking the 'Boutique Markets' blog for a while so when we arrived, I made a bee line straight to the 'Love Stamp' stall. I am having Jo (Love Stamp) custom make me this gorgeous necklace.... but with my boys names on it! I will wear it forever. Big statement...... but true.
Verdict???.. the Boutique Markets = Fabulous!
A-M xx


10 comments:

  1. Hi A-M!
    Thanks for coming down to visit us! Your customer feedback = Fabulous!

    I'm so sorry I missed you, it would have been lovely to finally meet.
    The necklace with the boys names on will be gorgeous!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up re these markets, i had never heard of them before - have marked in the calender and hope to visit next time. Am loving your necklace - to - be, have always admired them. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so lovely to finally put a face to a name, blog, and gorgeous house! But, how did I miss out on the cherry danishes?!!! Thanks so much for visiting us.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous necklace and idea! I may have to check out their Etsy site right away...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great! We have something like that here called the design markets. It isn't on enough though as far as I am concerned. Probably a good thing cause I would have no money left!
    Your necklace will be lovely and those birds are too cute.
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Especially after reading your post below about your boys - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous times a zillion! Will have to frequent when I am 'next up north". Big beautiful statement A-M. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new necklace! I think I may need one too! Thanks for bringing us such fabulous finds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. To market to market we go........How is it that these have eluded me for so long. I am off on sunday. Where there is one danish...there must be more, healthy of course!
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. goodness, I have been looking for these stamps on Etsy for ages. Love that these ones are made in Oz -- must order one immediately... if not sooner!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx