Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chandelier


Thank you for all your lovely comments on my 'Great Room Post' the other day. I will endeavour to visit you all 'back' over the next few days. Like everyone, I find that there are not enough hours in the day to do more fun stuff like bloggy blog visiting.

Speaking of time constraints, I'm even in trouble with my course co-ordinator..."Dear A-M, just wondering when you plan to submit your assessment"... so I wrote back giving him a long winded description of what a Mum gets up to over the school holidays and how I can't possibly cope with study until they're all back at school and I have a quiet house and time to compose a singular thought...... without the constant, "Mum, can I have something to eat", interruptions. And anyway, me and that scientific calculator?... we just don't get on.....I'm gonna need to be in the right frame of mind to spend more time trying to work it out. Stay tuned on that one. They shouldn't have told me I had so long a time until I had to submit my assessment. In future.... just lie to me guys... tell me I only have 3 weeks!

Now, due to the enquiries I have received re the 10 light chandelier in my Great Room, I have managed to get my hands on 10 of the 'little beauties'. Email me for details, if you wish to purchase one! Sorry no international shipping on this one..... just too big and heavy!
Happy Weekend!
A-M xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh A-M, it's gorgeous!!! Perfect. Yes I am hearing you about the school holidays - mine are wearing me down haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an enchanting touch - the open door as a real welcome to your blog site. Only this morning on my own blog from a damp, cold and dismal London, England, I remarked on the importance of a welcome into one's home. First impressions always count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful chandy! Too bad I'm so far away!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the assignment, i know what you mean!

    To be able to do my work i have to get into 'the zone'. Which is strangely - iPod in and tunes up loud, and then suddenly my mind just goes. That's only the case with doing the tricky technical stuff - i usually like peace and quiet, but for some reason it works.

    Have a great weekend.

    jules :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, I've no doubt they will get snapped up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely chandelier - too bad you live so far away.

    You may dread the scientific calculator, but just count your lucky stars that you don't have to do the calculations on a slide rule. There now that should make you feel better (ha ha). Good luck with the assignment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx