Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Before Anything....

 Look at my little tacker. He had just started Prep School. He was actually a bit chubby there, before he got all stretched out and skinny from growing. 

...well actually after we moved the original house away... but before 'anything'. 

May, 2008

I remember standing in this spot, taking this photo. I was pinching myself....now that the land had been cleared and I could see it all in it's 'naked' glory, I couldn't believe that I had found just what I was looking for... a big block (well, big by inner city standards, 31 perch)..gently sloping up from the road (so that I could terrace it and stack a 3 level house on it).... with potential views, from the top floor of the 'soon to be' house.

There are my boys... looking for bugs!

 There it is...the perfect block....15m frontage, 52m length, 5 metre fall. Can I find it again? 
If you find one for me... let me know!
Happy Tuesday!
A-M xx

11 comments:

  1. Somehow I think you'll manage to find the perfect block for your next project A-M, and I'm betting you'll create another fantastic home. Can't wait! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning! Love the roller skating post yest. My boys have never been either - we don't have a rink here in lil ole Wagga :( You will find that block I know it!

    Katrina x

    You owe me an email (wink). Thanks for visiting the new blog too :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes of course you will find another perfect block, it may be different from the first but perfect nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you will find the perfect block A-M.

    Did you get my email last week?

    Lorraine xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll find another perfect spot for another perfect home! Or maybe, it will find you!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will find it A-M! Even if it's different then it's a new design challenge - exciting!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 32 percher....rare as hens teeth in Brissy these days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The thrill of the chase is half the fun. I am sure the perfect block will pop up soon or when you least expect it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting and becomming a follower. Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A_M not sure if you will find the "perfect" block but am sure you will make it "perfect" for your lovely family :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure you will find the perfect spot A-M and work your magic on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx