Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Nook

Look at those gorgeous Romans Amanda made for me and look, there's Ness's cushion.

This is where I spent most of yesterday, on my Great Room window seat, reading the papers and loading up goodies for my sale.... isn't the internet a wonderful creation.... working from my window seat.... who'd have thought! Thank you for your wonderful support of my rather crudely put together sale.... you have created approximately 1 cubic metre of extra floor space in my storeroom... due to your support! I will be loading up new bits and pieces as I locate them during the week so be sure to check back.

I think the magazine is out this week...can I say that I am nervous? I'll have to be on my best behaviour here won't I... with some new visitors checking in. Quick, lets tidy up for them. I might even add a few more pretty pictures around the joint. Hey, magazine subscribers, let me know when you get your copy...as you'll probably see it before me! Note to self - 'subscribe to magazine'.
Happy Monday! I'm wrapping up all your goodies today and sending them out.
A-M xx

18 comments:

  1. Which magazine A-M??? I bought Home Beautiful (May Edition) but you weren't in there.
    Glad to hear the Sale is going so well and you have room to move in the stock room.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  2. June HB, I think Ange. Gee I'll have egg on my face if they have bumped it! Pretty sure it is June... it is all a mysterious mystery to me!! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi A-M I subscribe to it, so I'll let you know. By the way loving all the new shots of the house in your side bar.
    Have a happy day.
    Engracia
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful spot to sit and relax. I'll look out for you in the mag - I love an excuse to purchase a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi A-M, the Home Beautiful girls are right across the hall from me so the second I saw your hint I had to dash in and ask Lisa who is the lovely deputy ed. (stalker alert :)!). They are so excited. June is on sale 10th May however they have promised me a sneak peek when the advance copies arrive. Will be sure to report back in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those roman shades. Do you remember the name of the fabric? I think you posted about them but I can't find the post. Thanks, MB

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot tell you how long it's seemed, waiting for my HB to arrive - I can't wait to see your gorgeous home in all its glossy glory! Will let you know as soon as it hits the mail box. K xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. MaryBeth, It is a Kobe silk fabric, available through Oliveaux: www.oliveaux.com.au. It stops the heart. I would have loved to have done full curtains in it... could you imagine them....sigh! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found you. I'm off to read back posts and see what's going on!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations lovely! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful natural light on that window seat! I love this house!
    Have you found a good rental place yet? Hope you will find something nice soon. Let's us know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks girls. No rental yet... total wasteland out there. Still have time. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lordy - at least I know it's June now! I thumbed HB May at Coles Manuka this arvo while the children read Disney magazines and a Curtis Stone cookery book/magazine thingy. Your feature is sure to ramp up sales. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can hardly wait to buy a copy of one of my favourite magazines knowing that it features your lovely home...it's a little treat to me each month! I just need your window seat now...

    And the sale...I must find time to do some looking which, I'm sure, will lead to some gorgeous purchases!

    Happy Packing!
    Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH! I wish, I wish I had a window seat. So romantic and cozy .... conjures up all sorts of wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely kithcen!!!

    I've heard that 2 pack kitchen doors chip easily. Have you found this to be the case?

    Billy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx