Sunday, May 2, 2010

Moving Sale


Well, now that I am in the thick of it, sorting and packing, I am selling off all my remaining stock from my old Armchair Trader business, over HERE.

I will be loading up new items daily (as I come across them in the packing frenzy) so please click on the SALE icon on my side bar to find new products daily.

Please excuse the crude PayPal setup!.... the plan was to make my post live yesterday, on my Cape Cod Blog, to test the PayPal buttons... but most of my homewares sold out before I finished creating the PayPal buttons..... (note to self.. 'sell homewares in new online store'). So if you wish to purchase anything now, please just email me (a-m@capecoddesigns.com.au) and I will send through a PayPal invoice for you (better for my crude inventory purposes too). I will combine postage too. Hey!... and everything is below cost .... so lucky you! Happy Shopping!
A-M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx