Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sale At The House


Hey, Brisbanites or 'near enoughers'.... I have heaps of jewellery, trinkets, scarves, wallets, bath products, stationery and homewares, ra, ra.... remaining from my old 'Armchair Trader' business..... back in the days of my 'Bubbles and Bling Nights'.... so I am opening my doors, for one day, to those who wish to purchase any of my remaining bling stock, etc and even my jewellery stands!.... all below cost. If you wish to come by, please email me with your details and the number in your party and I will email you back with the details - day, time, address. I'll have my scary bouncer (hubby.... grrrr) at the gate checking off the invitee list.... as you can understand, it will be invite only. Please no children.... too hard with breakables....oh and I have EFTPOS facilities available too. Email me at: a-m@capecoddesigns.com.au.
A-M xx

13 comments:

  1. Get ready! you will be sold out in no time at all! nice not having to pack it all up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with sale A-M...I am sorry to miss out on what I am sure are some fabulous goodies...xv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi A-M, I wish I was closer as I would love to come to your sale! We just got back from NZ so I was able to finally read my copy of Home Beautiful! Congratulations, you have a beautiful home and the article was lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun. My beautiful necklace arrived today. I'm wishing I'd bought the earrings to match now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to come by but a little too far :-) Good luck with the sales A-M!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dear .... hope I can get hold of that Australian Home Beutiful in Sweden! Must be so exciting to see your own home on the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have forwarded this to my niece and nephew who are both at uni in Brisbane and live in New Farm - I hope they can make it~

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi a-m well done on your gorgeous home and beautiful spread in HB..could you tell me where you got your bedside tables from? are they from that Hampton range as cant see them in full? cheers stel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear AM,
    I have emailed you my invitation request and look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great treat to read about your beautiful home in HB on my plane flight home from Brisbane Sunday night! Can't wait to check out the rest of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I wish I was closer. What a hoot! Hope the sale goes really well and that someone takes an A-M photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have emailed to cape cod address.

    I am very excited :)

    Digella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx