Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Returns

Mr A-M doing what he loves more than anything

Today's hubby's birthday! .. and of course it starts with him asleep and me tap tapping away on this here computer. At the tender age of 41, the morning after his weekly over 40's soccer match will start verrrrry slowly... and then proceed with many groans and stretches. The boys and I are cooking him breakfast (yes I'm still cooking!) and then we are heading down to the park for, you guessed it,... some family soccer! As there will be presents galore today, Father's Day tomorrow will be rather lean...might have to cook something flash to compensate!

To the love of my life... I wish you the happiest of birthdays.
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday AM.s hubby, have a fantastic day. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Have a great day and enjoy the soccer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday! Hope it's a really wonderful one :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B'day to hubby! Have a great birthay weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr AM looks quite the athlete. a bit like my Mr FF. Happy Birthday! Have a fab day. I am tripping the light fantastic with Nephew FF which I am loving 11/10. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect way to celebrate 41.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many Happy Returns Mr A-M.
    Enjoy your special day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! Enjoy the soccer. Emma.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Mr A-M! I won't show my hubby your actions shots - he'd be sooo jealous. When we lived in Sydney we spent most winter weekends skiing, and we really miss it. Oh well, we'll have to head to Noosa instead - as compensation! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your Hubby!!!
    My dad shares a Sept birthday with fathers day and I'm sure he has always missed out a little on the extra FD pressies.
    Have a brilliant day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to hubby!!! Mr House?
    Hope his day.. and weekend are wonderful!!! I'm sure lots of pressies too!! xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Sir A-M..enjoy your flash meal - good on you A-M! Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful BDay to Mr. M overthere. Hope you had a great week-end to celebrate 2x.

    Hpi BD & Father's Day to A-M's love of her life.

    Wish U both a never ending happiness.

    huggies from the land of skiing §:-O
    ha ha... hope Mr. A-M will invite Mrs. A-M for a skiing tour.

    Happy w/end

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sorry I missed sending birthday wishes on the actual day, I'm sure it was wonderful! Happy Belated Birthday to your husband!!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry I'm late with the wishes but happy birthday to your hubby!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx