Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pretty Stuff

Now, for those of you who have been living under a rock (which is usually me when it comes to hearing exciting news), Kellie's beautiful online store, 'Ada and Darcy', is now open for business.


I went berserk as soon as it opened and am now the proud owner of these exquisite teacups (to encourage my new 'drink less coffee' mantra)... and matching plates (not in photo as I was still unwrapping them when I took this photo). My excuse is that all my teacups are in storage.. right at the back of the shed, right at the very bottom. I am eyeing off those gorgeous ruffled bedspread thingys too (storage excuse still valid).... oh and everything else that matches my teacups (storage).

..... and they came so beautifully wrapped, with some extra little treats for my family to enjoy too. Thanks so much Kellie! So overwhelmed am I with such a sumptuous new online shopping outlet (it has to be online these days!) that Kellie is now featured on my bloggy sidebar permanently. Her pretty colourful wares are such a complement to my neutral aesthetic over here. Even her promo buttons are gorgeous. Congratulations Kellie. You've worked so hard... and it's beautiful.

Enjoy !

Ada and Darcy


Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Oh those tea cups are gorgeous as is Kellies store. I hope you enjoy drinking your tea or coffee from them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to visit the shop is is beautiful. I love your pretty teacups. There is nothing like a pretty cup and saucer, the tea tastes so much better.
    Any stick insect action? We haven't had any for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, no stick insect action. Although one looked like it popped but no insect. The drama! Bated breath. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Must pop over there now!
    Enjoy the cups, Alcira

    thenerochronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is so beautiful isn't it?! kellie's done a great job with it!! jxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting things in the mail..its like a little present to yourself, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely buy; your teacups are just so pretty. The bedspreads are gorgeous too. Its definently a beautiful store, Kellie has done a great job there.
    Laura c xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh. Love a new shop. Popping over to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kellie has worked so hard and her store is a reflection of that! Everything is absolutely gorgeous:) I am eyeing off some lovely cushion covers amongst other things;) Your cups and saucers are gorgeous A-M. Enjoy ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the teacups, the colours and the staging for the photo! You'll need to build an even bigger house for all of your pretty things! Gorgeous :).


    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh dear, another thing "I have to have" !!! thanx AM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thougt of you when I read this:
    25th Nov Thursday lifestyle channel Grand Designs Australia is a hamptons house.
    The blerb says,"If ever there was an ideal place for a Hamptons house outside the Hamptons, the Gold Coast hinterland.."

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those teacups are scrumptious! I'm off to check out her store...thanks for letting me know about her!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The teacups are so sweet :-) I'm afraid to check out Ada & Darcy, because I'm sure I'll see things that I MUST have, and shipping will be outrageous! But I'll go look anyway :-)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear A-M, I would use any excuse to buy these tea cups! Even if I didn't have all my stuff in the storage!
    Lovely choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx