Amidst the harsh industrial architecture of our inner city apartment complex ..........springs our burgeoning, uncultivated herb garden.
This picture has nothing to do with the contents of this post.
Just thought I'd show you my never ending source of herbs :)
- After ironing my sons' school shirts for 7 years, I found that there is a spare button sewn on the inside of every one of them. 7 years. I switch off when I iron... that's my excuse.
- 'Run Away' does not effectively remove the stains from whites washed with coloureds.. it just leaves an offensive odour in the sink and burns the skin on one's ungloved hand.
- iPhones don't like being submerged in water.
- iPhones (before being submerged in water) only ring if the mute button is turned off on the side.
- Children grow when you feed them ("when did that happen?"). My eldest son's singlets look like 1980's 'Madonna' midriff tops #plentyofskin.
- 0 and 9, on a sign put up for residents, look very similar when not wearing glasses. The water, in this apartment complex, was turned off on the 29th (for 6 hours), just after I had finished a sweaty boxing session with my trainer #noshower
- While on the subject of #noglasses... the 'grill' and 'bake' symbols on the oven also look very similar #burntdinner
- I am in denial about needing to wear my glasses.
Please tell me I am not alone in my mishaps. Anyone out there also experiencing early-onset 'senior moments'?
PS Happy November!
Herb garden - 5 months ago.
Herb garden today. Anyone for pesto?
That's the old derelict QML building next door avec deteriorating asbestos roof - I close my windows on windy days.
I'm making it all sound so attractive aren't I.