Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Enjoying The Journey

I'd like to introduce you to Luma, a dear dear friend of mine.

Luma has an inspirational blog, 'The Soul Dad', which is a delightful collection of his writing - his poems, his daily journal and coursework from the book that he is writing. Luma, his beautiful wife, Inger, and their 2 gorgeous children have been such wonderful friends to me and my boys. He has helped me, and others close to me, transform our lives. Luma inspires me daily to 'enjoy the journey' and 'live in the now', being present in every moment. His blog is so insightful, calming and creative. It really is soul food. I would love you to visit Luma. I would love to share you, my blog friends, with him. HERE.
Say hi from me!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. So good to be able to live in the moment something I am trying hard to do everyday, inspired by the book Buddism for Mothers. I will go visit Luma's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Georgy, I have that book, it is wonderful! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're on quite a journey indeed, super positive & true to your heart. Happy tripping along, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey AM. Love the photo, xx Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey A-M - I see you are out of hiding! Well done - soooo good to see your face. I take this as an excellent sign, that you are getting your confidence back and ready to take on whatever life holds. Go you good thing! KG xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katherine, I drove past the CGN today. I almost stopped to see if you were there but someone almost drove up the back of me! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey A-M, I can see you. You look gorgeous.
    Hello there girlie!
    Big news, Friday's the day of release from Mater - 4 weeks.
    Can't wait.
    When I get to it tonight - funny thing happened here at hospital.
    PS I hope you appreciated the totally lunatic blog I did last night, all drugged up at your request.
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you A-M. Sounds like your journey is evolving. Nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello A-M you look stunning. Sounds like you are in a very happy place at the moment. Love you lots beautiful girl. xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love people that give so freely of themselves. I adore your blog A-M, you are one of those people. Am so excited to see your profile picture! Your beautiful inside and out.
    x
    H

    ReplyDelete
  11. A-M, it is so nice to see your lovely face! No longer so anonymous! And, I share the same color and cut! Looks better on you! You are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so beautiful, A-M! Glad to see you! The boys are gorgeous, so...You are gorgeous ,too!
    Kisses from Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the fabulous heads-up, Gorgeous. I'm now following Luma - so lovely to find out more about one of your new friends. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx