Monday, April 11, 2011

Good Morning


Ok, I promise to stop all this Paris stuff when I get over my jetlag ok?
I am normally a morning person, up and at 'em at the crack of dawn, but I lie awake until the early hours at the moment and this time of day I just want to stay in bed!... so quick post today as I need to do the school lunches. We're back at school today :( 

I will leave you with some more snaps I took on the trusty iPhone. They're over HERE.
Happy Monday!

I need coffee :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I have loved all your photos A-M, they have brought back wonderful memories of the time I spent in Paris....
    Jetlag is a pain isn't it? You may find once the boys are back at school and you are into a routine you will be back to normal once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why on earth would we tire of seeing Paris through your eyes?! Every post has made me want to go back...ahh Paris in springtime...sigh!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your photo's. I have such fond memories of that beautiful City. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite agree no boring me here with the Paris stuff.....ok a little bit of jealousy but keep it coming. Love the lamp, love the stone wall xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the photos over on FB. Lovely!

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all of the photos.. It must be so hard to get back into it after such a wonderful holilday. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get enough of the Paris photos here! :) I have never been, but it's definitely on my wish list! It all looks amazing and food-! Oh my goodness, incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nooo! Don't stop, I beg you, A-M. Your photos are the closest I'll get to Paris for a very long time. J x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never get tired of photoes from Paris they are gorgeous keep sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx