Thursday, May 26, 2011

Paris Stalking


I was drawn to this... because it is one of Little Brown Pen's beautiful Paris photos (and I am now officially stalking their site... and their bloggy HERE), it is blue and it has my intitals on it. 

The initals? It's a sign. I have to get back to Paris. Pronto. Even it's graffiti is calling me.... "A-M come back".

Speaking of being out of town...I am out of town... doing something very exciting... which I can't tell you about...yet.

Soon.

Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. It must be a sign!! Oh how I long to go to Paris... One day. In the mean time I will live vocariosly through your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading what you have been up to! Mimi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. paris keeps calling me back too. i think we should listen!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. It's a piece that's just for you with your initials on it. What are the chances? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, Paris is calling. You are a wicked tease A-M!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's most definitely a sign!

    Enjoy your time away. We must do lunch when you come back!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks just how you might carve your initials too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a sign.... how very cool. Can't wait to her your news!
    xoTrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute blog A-M...thanks for the tip. Happy weekend, xv.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx