Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Nook


If there was a picture in the dictionary next to the word, 'nook', I reckon this would be it. 
Isn't this a wonderful little nook?... with such a lovely view too!
That porthole is to die for and I love all the curves, even in the chair. 
The perfect nook.
I found it over at Gina's beautiful blog, Willow Decor. 
You can read all about it and the rest of the beautiful house HERE.

Happy Monday! 
It's early and overcast and nice and cool so I'm off for a run before my boys wake up!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Perfect, the window is gorgeous! Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what a perfect little nook have a great week A.M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday A-M,
    Beautiful nook.
    Enjoy your run, I'm off to train.
    Have a lovely day.
    Love you lots. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty window!! I am having a interior book giveaway and would love to see you enter!!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Monday nooks. Have a great week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. agree with you 100% this is
    THE NOOK
    have a lovely week
    hugs Colette ~ Afrique du Sud

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful I want to go beyond that window. Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite thing is the port hole window....I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi AM

    I'm a bit flat today owing to the paltry options of decent childcare this city offers.

    Meanwhile I'm doing a giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have only recently discovered your wonderful blog. I especially love "Monday Nook" and "Sundays...in Paris". Thank you A-M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...and it has room for books too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a wonderful nook and a cozy way to start my week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx