Friday, January 27, 2012

Little Kitchen


The latest issue of 'House Of Fifty' is out and it features this sweet little kitchen, in a one bedroom condo in San Francisco. The sink area was designed to resemble a hutch. Doesn't it?!... with it's glass fronted doors giving it a real furniture feel. I LOVE the grey tiles and the elegant bench top. Will I ever tire of grey and white? Ever?


High ceilings, vintage chandelier, transoms and lots of light. Who says you need lots of space for glamour? Some wonderful inspiration for my next project. 


Take a peek at the bathroom. Cabinetry, tiles, fixtures? ... perfection.

You can find more of this beautiful space HERE.

Oh and there are heaps more beautiful kitchens to drool over in that issue as well!

Happy Friday!

We had our Australia Day holiday here yesterday. We made the most of the break in the rain and headed out to our nearest National Park for a BBQ picnic... and to look for bugs. The streams were roaring due to the recent rains so the boys were in their element.... but boy, was it humid! The rain is back today, with the forecast of a cyclone developing up north. Hmmm....my little lad heads off on school camp next week. I will be biting my nails if this weather keeps up. :(
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Ha, my Max would have enjoyed hanging out with your boys!

    And...thank you for sharing our new issue of House of Fifty with your readers today, very much appreciated! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic kitchen and bath. Just proves that bigger is not always better...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was a huge mistake!!!!!
    I clicked on 'here' arrived at House of fifty and now I have a missing two hours!!!!!
    A lovely magazine.
    Finger crossed for a school camp and good weather! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Thank you A-M for sharing such lovely spaces.

    XO,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with white grey and marble kitchens and this one is wonderful. We are planning similar but larger for our place, so nice to see one that is well done. Interesting grey subway tiles too but I really love that shade of grey on the walls. And that magazine- talk about how to waste time at work! melx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these images as I am in a small condo! The cabinet in the bath is perfect!Delightful kitchens!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx