Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Favourite Shop Is Having A Sale


I am heading off to Sydney this Friday, for the weekend, so I am going to miss Daryl's half yearly 'Footpath Sale' at his gorgeous store, 'Du Monde', in Paddington, Brisbane this Saturday.


Daryl has a wonderful miscellany of treasures for sale this time 'round....
furniture, decorator accessories, ceramics, glassware, lamps, quilts, cushions and throws, framed prints, stationary, linen and French perfume.... just for a start!

Discounts range from 50% to 80% off RRP.



Daryl's store is at 171 Latrobe Tce, Paddington, Brisbane.
His 'Footpath Sale' is this Saturday, 30th June, from 7am - 3pm.
One day only.
Rug up and get there!
Say hi from me!
Wish I was there!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh I so want to go there! Thanks A-M Have a lovely time in Sydney xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tempting but I have vowed off shopping for this month. I will resist! In sadness. Is the sale the same time every year?
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful shop!
    I've been meaning to mention how much I love to read here! And lately I've been wishing I could hear you too - I just love the Austrailian accent. The little differences in the words you use is just delightful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to meeting you A-M!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi A-M,
    Thank you so much for your lovely blog post on my store and "Super Sale".
    Sad we won't be seeing you on Saturday, but I will save you a little treat for when you get back from your blogging conference in Sydney. Enjoy your time away and hopfully you are in town for our next one in January.
    Warm wishes,
    Daryl
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx