Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ain't That The Truth




             Brave Girls Club

Have a look at 1thingapp.com. You can download it to your iPhone or there is a web app that works on all browsers. It's a handy little gratitude journal you can keep close by... and share with others if you wish. You can see what others around the world are grateful for... and you can reflect on what matters to you most as it keeps data on your gratefulness! It's the last thing I do before I go to bed....reflect on my day and what I was grateful for.

Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip AM, will download it - we have so Kuching to be grateful for Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Will download it, thanks for sharing and inspiring! :-) Mxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to come here and read this! I really needed to be reminded of this today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful thing to do, it's so easy to get caught up with what is not going well in your life and forget about the good things. Will download this, thank you xT

    ReplyDelete
  5. "reflect on my day and what I'm grateful for"
    thanks for reminding us to stay positive...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sweetheart. You know what I think. Where would we be without our Brave Girls?! J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi A-M,
    I think this APP is a keeper.
    Thanks for the post. You are so right, the more you are truly grateful for the more the world opens up for you.
    It all sounds like airy fairy crap, but it works!
    Have a great week.
    Warm wishes,
    Daryl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love Brave Girls. I'm going to look up that app right now:) I always meant to comment on how inspiring your your dignity and gentleness over the past couple of years has been. Gentleness and forgiveness are truly attributes of the strong. M xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx