Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Nook


I seriously love this nook! I love the idea of doing interesting architectural things at the top of stairs, on landings and in stairwells. I love how the window lets in such beautiful light too.... and how the whole scene is swathed in calming neutrals and mixed whites. Oh and how I love the trims! Such a perfect nook!

Monday again. I have lots on today, hence the 'Blogsy in bed' post at the crack of dawn. Off to take my #exerciseshot for Katrina's blog tag thingy over on her blog. Just waiting for a little bit of light first!

Happy Monday!

A-M xx

 

13 comments:

  1. That does look like a wonderful little nook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a little nook at the top of the stairs- but would need to have the stairs first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nook! Have a great day :)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The symmetry of the arches is perfection for me. Thx for sharing! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely! I know I would love the rest of this house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a little nook in a house like that.
    Perfect spot for a book or a chat on the phone

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nook is perfection! I wish I could paint my stairs like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely. Perfect little getaway from my busy life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck in finding a new home. Brisbane has gorgeous cottages. And I'm sure whatever you will find will be the perfect place!

    Loved the blue-and-white chair in the last blog post too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best of luck in finding a new home. Brisbane has gorgeous cottages. And I'm sure whatever you will find will be the perfect place!

    Loved the blue-and-white chair in the last blog post too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great nook! I love the ceiling and the light. Looks very inviting and calming to sit on that bench seat and read and relax! Mxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just devine, we should all have a little sanctuary like that in our homes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx